Exterior and Interior Applications
Woodgrain 2000 aluminum siding is performance-engineered to shield your home from outdoor elements, such as harsh winds and water, and other destructive weather. Unlike wood, compressed particle board or fiber cement, Woodgrain 2000 aluminum siding won’t absorb moisture.
ChamClad’s panels are modern stylish, and offered in a variety of high-definition, high-end woodgrain, metallic, solid and anodized finishes. ChamClad exterior and interiors walls, soffit and ceiling panels are transforming architectural design and building practises across North America. Our Canadian made products are designed to be the ideal product choice for applications requiring durability, low maintenance and easy installation, with no special tools required.
Our films have 35 years proven performance in the EXTERIOR industry and offer the most realistic finishes on the market. Additional benefits include superior UV protection, weathering resistance, colour stability, low heat buildup, and scratch and graffiti resistance.
- CCMC Certified 14323-R
- CAN/ULC S1 34 – Large Scale Fire for Non-Combustible Construction
- 50 Year Warranty
- Made in Canada from 100% Recycled PVC
- Realistic wood grain and metallic finishes with texture.
- Stocked at many Gentek locations throughout Canada.
- LEED Compliant & Maintenance Free
- Easy installation with hidden fasteners
- Available in 12, 20 and 30 ft Lengths, custom lengths available with short lead times
- PVC and Aluminum Trims
- 1 Panel, Two Looks: U-Channel or V-Groove
- Resistant to water absorption, bacteria, mold, acid rain, and salt spray
- New 12″ wall panel
- The perfect product for Siding, Soffit, Interior Walls, and Ceiling applications